口语233期丨美女给男友4个月"试用期",通过“绩效考核”可“转正”

日期:2023-03-14 11:26:25 作者:fuli 浏览: 查看评论 加入收藏


1. 谈恋爱 date someone

date指的就是“和某人恋爱”,还可以说 go out with someone,即“和某人约会”,或者 be in a relationship,relationship指的就是“恋爱关系”,以及 be together,“在一起”。

We've been in a relationship for three months now.

我们已经谈了三个月的恋爱了。

He's dating someone new.

他有新对象了。

I thought she would never go out with me - but she said yes!

我以为她永远不会和我约会,没想到她竟然同意了!

I can't believe they are together now.

我不敢相信他们竟然在一起了。

2. 试用期 probation period

也可以说 probationary period。通过试用期之后“转正”可以表达为 to be promoted to a regular employee或 to become a regular employee after probation,regular employee指的就是“正式员工”。

The company has a three-month probationary period for all new hires.

公司对所有新员工都设有三个月的试用期。

The employee was terminated during the probationary period due to poor performance.

由于表现不佳,那个员工在试用期被解雇了。

She passed the probationary period with flying colors and was offered a regular position.

她在试用期表现出色,后来转正了。

He was recently promoted to a regular position after completing his probationary period.

最近他通过试用期转正了。

3. 绩效 performance

绩效就是工作表现,所以英文是performance,“绩效改进计划”就是 performance improvement plan,“绩效评估”可以用 performance review,“绩效奖金”则是 performance bonuses。

Your performance review is coming up next month.

你的绩效评估将于下个月进行。

Your performance has not met our expectations.

你的绩效没有达到我们的期望。

In addition to performance bonuses, we offer other benefits to motivate our employees.

除了绩效奖金之外,我们还提供其他福利来激励员工。

Our year-end bonus plan is performance-linked, with top-performing employees receiving higher bonuses.

我们的年终奖金计划是和绩效挂钩的,表现优秀的员工可以获得更高的奖金。

4. 复盘 review

“复盘”就是对之前的事情做一个分析和梳理,可以用 review,analyze或 evaluate等词语来表达。“每周例会”英文是 weekly meeting,如果是远程会议,可以说 weekly conference call。

We need to review the reasons for our failure and find solutions.

我们需要复盘这次失败的原因并找出解决方案。

They analyzed their performance over the past year in detail.

他们对过去一年的业绩进行了详细的分析。

Our team holds a weekly meeting every Monday to review progress and discuss upcoming tasks.

我们团队每周一例会,复盘进展并讨论即将进行的任务。

We have a weekly conference call every Wednesday

我们每周三都有一个电话会议。

细看热点

A woman shared earlier this week on TikTok that she “put (her) boyfriend on probation” early in their relationship when they were experiencing “a lot of issues.” “As a last straw, we decided to do a performance improvement plan.”

一名女子本周早些时候在TikTok上分享说,在他们恋爱初期,当他们经历了“很多问题”时,她“给男朋友一段试用期”。“最后唯一的办法,我们决定制定一个业绩改善计划。”

This was a huge success - and the woman said that the pair now use a Kanban board - a project management tool - to help keep track ofwhat needs to get done at home.

这是一个巨大的成功,这名女子说,他们现在使用看板——一种项目管理工具——来帮助记录需要在家完成的事情。

点个 在看你最好看

责任编辑:

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: